I've tried searching for a thread on this but didn't find any, so I am starting a new topic here.
My problem is that everytime I exit an app, Sense UI restarts/reload. It is very annoying because I have to wait a minute of two before I can use the phone again.
I have uninstalled all new apps which I have installed since the problem arose.
I have stopped all running apps/tasks such as eBay and Paypal (uninstalled them too) which were running in the background.
The problem seems to occur less and the reloading is faster but it is still there.
What should I do?
- Is it a problem of a very heavy app?
- Is it a problem of the lack of internet access - wifi or 3G?
- Is there a cache I can delete to solve the problem?
- Is it a problem of the ROM?
- Is it the problem of the wallpaper? (I have changed from live to static wallpaper, phone is faster but problem still persists)
Mine is a rooted phone installed with Leedroid rom v2.3d.
Many thanks for your advice!!